You Are Here:
1. Crib-A safe crib that is JPMA certified and meets all current safety standards.
2. Changing Table-A larger area is best for safe and comfortable changing. Something that converts is ideal.
3. Dresser-Drawers on glides with plenty of storage.
4. Glider-A comfortable and stylish place to feed your baby.
5. Lighting-A softly lit chandelier or lamp.
6. Rug-A soft area for baby to crawl and play on.
7. Mobile-Something fun to encourage baby's development and keep her entertained.
8. Art-Use colorful images to decorate your walls and make the space personal.