August is around the corner and I’ve got Back-To-School on the brain. And, to me, that also means another reason to host a party for my kids and their little friends. What’s a party without a few themed sweet treats to pull it all together?
Here are a some fun and creative themed sweet treats that you can try at home
1. Back-To-School Cookies – Won’t these be cute packaged in a mini lunchbox?
2. Apple-Shaped Cupcakes – I love the use of the pretzel stick as the stem…
3. Rice Krispy Apple Treats - …and the tootsie roll. So clever!
4. Apple Oreo Pops - Another fun treat on a stick idea
5. Apple-Shaped Cake Pops – What’s a party without cake pops?