Being a busy mom burping babies and chasing after tots can leave you utterly clueless in the style department. However, the fall season’s trends are easy enough for even moms to pull off. Our advice is to leave the sweatpants at home and pick one or two of the trends to incorporate into your wardrobe to leave you looking stylish and feeling good. Just remember to wear a burp cloth over your new jacket!
1. Military — this trend is easiest incorporated with a jacket featuring button and ribbon details.
2. Over-the-knee boots — perfect for daytime park outings or a night on the town. The flat heel will ensure you can keep up with your tot and the extra long boot length will keep you warm!
3. Blanket sweaters — moms love nothing more than to be cozy. What a great excuse to wear a blanket outside!
4. Jeggings — perfect paired with your over-the-knee boots, jeggings are the most comfortable jeans because they stretch in all the right places.
5. Cross-body bags — this trend was made for moms that need to keep both hands free at all times.