If you are anything like me, you planned your nursery, obsessed over every detail but still feel like it could always be BETTER. A never ending work in progress if you will. Without doing a total redo here are some tiny inexpensive ways to give any child’s room a little perk without opening the purse strings to wide…
1. Initial it….for $28 choose a letter like this one to accent a dead wall.
2. Stick it…love wall decals for some fun that you don’t have to commit to.
7. Get personal…take some of your favorite memories and create a poster size collage. An ofoto 20×30 collage is only $21.99.
9. Paint it. Get a can of paint, roll up your sleeves and paint one wall, the ceiling or even go crazy with some striping. You will be shocked what a coat of paint can do.
10. Rearrange what you’ve got. This one is free and one of my most favorites. I do this in the showroom to spice things up. Move around furniture or artwork to give the room new life.