We know mom’s from all over love the touch of Little Giraffe blankets, as do we at Bellini. When we heard that they won snuggliest security blanky by the Cribsie awards, we were so thrilled! How can a blanket make you feel like you’re on a cloud and look like it’s the color of cotton candy? We just had to find out the inspiration behind Little Giraffe. So we did just that, we are so excited to share with you our interview with Trish Moreno.
1. What inspired you to create the coziest blanket on the market?
At Little Giraffe we are inspired to create products that moms and babies alike will love for years to come. Everything by Little Giraffe is the “softest thing in the universe!” We spend a lot of time perfecting the softness of the fabrics… It’s our “Secret Sauce.” Babies are soothed and calmed by our products, which makes life easier for moms and babies alike.
2. What’s your best selling product?
The most popular and best known item is the original chenille blanket. It is a classic, super soft and cuddly blanket with a picture-frame satin border that is a definite “shower wower,” and has become the most coveted baby gift in the market.
3. What 3 words best describe your blankets?
Cozy, Luxurious, LOVE!
4. Do you have any future plans you would like to share, maybe new designs or any new products added to Little Giraffe collection?
The Bella is a new fashion fabric that we worked on to create an exclusive, luxuriously soft hand-feel. It is fluffy like a cloud and every baby should have one to cuddle with! We couldn’t resist putting it on the line. Our brand-new Muslin is a great lightweight blanket that can be used as a swaddler, a nursing veil, a stroller cover, and it coordinates with all of our prints so it’s a great additional accessory for the modern mom & baby.
5. We know Little Giraffe is a celeb favorite. What celeb moms are your clients? Hollywood parents have been buying our products for their babies for years… Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes have purchased many styles for Suri, as have Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. Just last week, Victoria Beckham was buying Little Giraffe at a baby store in LA. Other moms such as Gwen Stefani, Nicole Richie, Rebecca Gayheart and AShlee Simpson have all been spotted with our blankets! We love hearing that celebrity parents are choosing Little Giraffe for their little ones!