We polled some of our Bellini boutiques to get their thoughts on the hot Bellini gift items of the season…here are some of their very favorite items.
Visit your local Bellini for unique gift ideas for the little ones in your life!
Happy holidays from our family to yours!
1. Maryland is loving Swanky Blankies. Their plush super soft hooded towels, blankets and burp clothes are a must have the the new born in your life to cozy up this winter.
2. In Tampa they like the personalized touch with Story of Me baby books and albums. The perfect gift for the new mom collecting memories.
3. In Connecticut we are thinking about our little girls and their bows. A hand painted barrette holder by Heart Felt is the perfect accent to any Bellini room.
4. In Boca Raton (in their brand new location in Blum’s Plaza 2980 N Federal Highway, Boca Raton) the kid’s piano in pink, white or black is the perfect holiday gift for your future Mozart.
5. In West Palm Beach boys and their toys are what’s hot (they don’t have snow to contend with!). The Ducati Monster from Peg Prego is a must have in any little boy’s garage.
6. In Short Hills, NJ and Rockville Center, Long Island they cannot keep Grass Roots Creations Night Lights in stock. Available in tons of styles, this is a great gift for any boy or girl, baby or toddler!
7. In Atlanta a classic teddy bear (over sized) is just right this holiday season. For under $60 these bears are perfect in every way.
8. In NYC we are having trouble keeping these tuu piggy banks in stock. They are cute and sensible…
9. Scarsdale, NY has gone baaaaaa over these adorable Charn & Co rockers. After this hot gift was featured in People Magazine with Bethenny Frankel’s nursery they are flying off the shelves.
For more great gift ideas visit our Gift Ideas section at bellini.com.