With the news of a royal baby on the way, we start to wonder what you would find in a royal nursery. Of course the list is endless but here are some fabulous items that are fit for a prince or princess.
From top left to right:
1. The Vernice Pram: Inspired by 19th century British aristocracy and refined in Italy by Ingelsina.
2. Chandelier: A must and you might see more than 1 in the room, so many glamorous styles to choose from.
3. Hand knit or cashmere layette outfits.
4. A bassinet with only the finest linens.
5. Vintage, one of a kind or custom artwork. The walls should be simple and not over
6. Beautiful slippers or shoes covered in jewels for a girl.
7. Soft tones in the decor such as picture frames and lots of them.
8. A child’s chair only fit for a “King”.