Pantone color of 2013 is Emerald Green! This color works great with so many colors, but I really love it with white. Do you plan on creating a nursery using the color of the year? Here are some of my favorites that inspire me.
From top left to right:
1. Nursery Works tree shelf in emerald.
2. Mirror above dresser in green.
3. Personalized Stroller blanket.
4. Nursery inspiration using emerald and navy.
5. Bugaboo stroller in emerald.
6. Paint your walls with emerald and use white furniture for extra pop.
7. Diaper bag for a fabulous emerald green accessory.
8. Baby blanket for added color in the room for your glider.
9. Wallpaper, oh yes!
10. Decorative knobs
11. Fun room decor or lighting.
Please share your inspirations using emerald green.